Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday!!!! Bengal filming day....

I love Saturdays. Its a beautiful day here and I have all day to catch up on the stuff I can't do during the week. I get to clean the house for one thing. I don't like to clean really but I do like the house better when it is clean.

Also, if I clean around here, I can make more videos of the cats for youtube. I like making videos. I admit they are not the best quality right now but I am trying. I had to teach myself the use the camera and the editing software. I wish I could just know how to do it. But like with anything new, you just have to do it til you know how. If I waited for someone to teach me, I would never have filmed the kitten when she was tiny.

We love Mariah. The other cats love Mariah. We are very happy we have her. I will always miss my kitty Indigo. Always. But my heart is healing with the help of this little Bengal kitten.

Please watch the videos on youtube. My channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/seamuskitty

There are lots of other channels that I like listed in my subscriptions. One very good one is http://www.youtube.com/user/RichardNorton it is a bit full of drama but the videos of the Bengal cats are top rate.

More later! Hug your kitties and make sure they know you love them.

No comments: