Thursday, July 12, 2007

New York Joe

My young nephew Joe went to New York City this weekend and I wanted to just quickly express how happy I am to have my nieces and nephews. I love them all and I am sure I could write endlessly about each one of them.

I always imagined the wonderful adult my little red haired nephew would make. He was smart, sensitive, funny, funny, funny and earnest. He took care of his younger brother William. And then when Lily and Thomas arrived he took care of them too. Then when my sister Kathie passed away Brianna joined the family. He became a great cousin to her.

It is so fun to imagine Joe in New York. But it is even more fun to imagine myself in New York. Watching him and his vanguard from DSI on the stage of Saturday Night Live.

I am imagining Joe. You keep imagining too. I love you.

No comments: