Thursday, May 1, 2008

Gentamicin Eve

Well I still have not gotten the dizzy reaction. I have been trying to find out if this is normal but so far no one can define normal when Meniere's is concerned. Dean thinks the doctor meant I was going to keep getting injections til I got the dizzy reaction. Then I would compensate with my other ear. They would have worked if I stop having vertigo.
I can't remember what the doctor said because I was so sick at the time.
I have met some nice people at the menieres forum. They are full of information. The trouble is that everyone's experiences with this is different. So what might happen to one person may or may not happen to another.
I am not as nervous as I was last week. But wait til I am in the car on the way to Charlotte. I see Dr. Stephen Gold. He is straightforward and competent. I have a lot of respect for him. I have to remember to ask more questions though.

No comments: