Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wedding Fog

I can't remember what I have done and what I still need to do. All I know is that as the day approaches I want to do less and feel more. I want to enjoy my wedding day. So I guess I will just stop doing anything? No. Got to keep marching along.

What's up with people sending RSVP's without any name on them? I thought everyone knew that the big "M" on the card is where the guest writes "Mr. or Mrs." and then their name. But I am getting lots of RSVP's back without names at all. So I have some people who are coming but I have no clue who they are. And I have some people who are not coming but I have no clue who they are. So I guess I will know how many people are coming but who they are will be a great surprise for me. That is OK. It will be fun. No one is getting a place card though. It will be stadium seating.

So-invitees-I love all of you- but please write your names on your RSVPs! I don't know if anyone reads this blog or if I am writing into a vacuum but maybe if I send it out there somehow they will know. I am too embarrassed to call every invitee and ask if they could put their names on the cards. But I may have to.

The big swirly "M" is not just a decoration. Put Mr. or Mrs. or even Ms. so and so. So I will know who will come. XXOO!

No comments: